The Royal Zip for Men and Women
A unique design makes the Royal Zip the top choice of men and women choosing to live a life outdoors. A full-length, heavy duty nylon YKK® zipper, the #1 zipper manufacturer in the world, affords an easy on/off convenience, especially at the end of the day. Unlike metal zippers, the heavy duty nylon zipper slides up and down nearly silently. Royal Zips are100% waterproof (even with the zippers down) and are incredibly comfortable. The two-stage Vibram® high-performance sole adds traction whether you’re launching a duck or fishing boat, following bird dogs in the bush and brambles, hunting whitetail or turkey, early season scouting, fishing or ice fishing, working around the barn, or planting a field. They are equally at home in the woods and waters as they are around town on a rainy or snowy day. Neoprene lined and available in Olive green.
To maximize the durability of your Zips and protect your investment, we highly recommend treating them at least 2 to 3 times per year with Granger’s Rubber Boot Care. We recommend lubricating the zippers as needed with Gear Aid’s Zipper Lubricant. Directions on the use of each will be found in your Owner’s Manual. Both care accessories are available at the time of boot purchase ONLY. Shipping is included in the price. Care products are not sold separately.
- 85% natural rubber resists cracking
- Custom Vibram® high-performance sole with all-terrain grip
- Top-to-ankle, heavy duty YKK® nylon zipper for easy on/off (YKK #1 zipper manufacturer in the world)
- Internal gusset is 100% waterproof even with the zipper down
- 4mm neoprene lining in the upper provides warmth and ankle support
- Stitched-in 5mm neoprene footbed stays in place
- See the Size Chart under Customer Service for size and calf specs
- If you wear a half size in dress or casual shoes, size DOWN, not up
- Air-cushioned heel and forefoot for comfort
- Adjustable canvas top strap for perfect fit
- Accommodates up to 17″ calf circumference (varies by size)
If Sold Out, you can Backorder. Boots should arrive by Jan/Feb 2023.