The Saxon Classic for Men and Women
The Saxon is a neoprene-lined, tall, natural rubber boot designed for comfort and warmth. Its 4 mm neoprene insole is stitched into the bottom of the boot so it remains in place and can’t bunch up under your foot. Depending on size, the Saxon boots stand 16 to 18 inches tall. Your feet will stay warm, comfortable and dry. Saxons are designed for cool-to-cold temperatures. To maximize the durability of your Gumleaf USA boots and protect your investment, we highly recommend treating them at least 2 to 3 times per year with Granger’s Rubber Boot Care Care – available at the time of boot purchase ONLY. Shipping included. Care products are not sold separately. See your Owner’s Manual for care instructions.
- 85% natural rubber resists cracking
- Large sizes accommodate up to 17″ calf circumference
- See our Size Chart under the Customer Service tab
- If you are a half size in shoes, size DOWN, not up.
- 4mm neoprene lining in the upper
- Stitched 5mm neoprene footbed
- Excellent ankle support
- Air-cushioned heel and forefoot for comfort
- High-performance, custom Vibram sole with all-terrain grip
If Sold Out, you can Backorder. Boots should arrive by Jan/Feb 2023.