The Viking Neo for Men and Women
Outdoors men and women with wider calves and those looking to tuck in hunting pants will appreciate the roominess of the Viking boot. The Viking Neo has a neoprene lining ideal for cool-to-cold temps. Like our other neoprene lined boots, you are essentially wearing a 4 to 5 mm neoprene sock around which we construct the natural rubber boot. All the neoprene is inside the boot. The expandable vent in the boot shaft accommodates up to 21-inches in circumference in the largest men’s sizes. This keeps the Viking looking neat, stylish and discreet while also allowing extra calf room. Great for duck, deer, bird and turkey hunters, early season and ice fishing, dog trainers, horseback riders, and workmen. To maximize the durability of your Gumleaf USA boots and protect your investment, we highly recommend treating them at least 2 to 3 times per year with Granger’s Rubber Boot Care – available at the time of boot purchase ONLY. Shipping included. Care products are not sold separately. See your Owner’s Manual for care instructions.
- 85% natural rubber resists cracking
- Expandable top gusset is 100% waterproof
- Accommodates up to 21″ calf circumference
- 4mm neoprene lining in the upper for comfort and warmth with excellent ankle support
- Stitched in 5mm neoprene footbed stays put when removing boots
- If you wear a half size in shoes, size DOWN – not up
- Air-cushioned heel and forefoot add comfort
- High-performance, non-slip, custom Vibram sole with all-terrain grip
- Natural rubber provides better grip in slippery conditions
- Oil resistant
- Adjustable canvas stop strap for the perfect fit
- Dark green with brown trim
If Sold Out, you can Backorder. Boots should arrive by Jan/Feb 2023.