The Norse Boot for Women
The Norse boot is designed specifically for women. Available in black, ruby red and sapphire blue, the Norse incorporates the same high quality standards found in all our other Gumleaf neoprene styles. They are handmade from natural rubber, and extremely comfortable for a long day with your horse, hunting, hiking, walking your dogs, bird watching, boating or just enjoying cool-to-cold weather in style.
To maximize the durability of your Gumleaf USA boots and protect your investment, we highly recommend treating them at least 2 to 3 times per year with Granger’s Rubber Boot Care Care – available at the time of boot purchase ONLY. Shipping included. Care products are not sold separately. See your Owner’s Manual for care instructions.
- 85% natural rubber which won’t crack
- Accommodates up to 16″ calf circumference
- 4MM neoprene in the upper
- Stitched 5mm neoprene footbed
- Air-cushioned heel and forefoot for comfort
- High-performance sole with all-terrain grip
- Adjustable top strap for perfect fit
- Available in three colors: Ruby Red, Sapphire Blue, Basic Black
Due to the full neoprene lining and stitched in sole, thick socks are generally not needed in most conditions.